Thursday, May 6, 2010

10 weeks



Yay! It's MAY! The first day of May, all I could think was, "We get to see Dois this month!" and now here we are at 10 WEEKS! In just 5 days, your daddy and I will finally get a peek at you. We are so excited!

From everything I've read, the next 3 weeks of your life are filled with many, many new changes and developments! Your vital organs are going to begin working in sync with each other, your fingernails and "peach fuzz" will begin to appear, and your arms and legs will become bendable. Just reading about these things blows me away... how wonderful and truly amazing God is. How something... someONE... comes from two things that are so small you need a microscope to see them!

I am so, so blessed to be carrying you... to be your protector and your guardian as you prepare to enter this world. I promise to take good care of you, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment