Thursday, April 29, 2010

9 weeks




You're growing bigger and bigger every single day!

It's hard for me to believe that 5 weeks have passed since I found out you'd be joining our family! And at the same time it feels like it has been SO LONG since I've known because I am still waiting (im)patiently for my first appointment on May 11th. Only 12 more days!

I broke out the adjustable-waist jeans today. I don't really NEED them very badly at the moment, but they are SO much more comfortable than my current jeans right now! I think with your sister I was around 10 weeks when I bought my first pair of maternity pants... and I've heard that after your first child you "pop" faster. I had to make sure to wear a longer top, though, because they definitely look like maternity jeans... and I haven't told anyone about you yet! In due time...

I am sorry I haven't been writing to you as much as I want to. I think of you always, but life has been busy as we get ready for our move. We got in to see our new place this past weekend, and it made me all the more excited about your arrival! Seeing the room that you'll share with us, and the room that will eventually be yours, and imagining how life will be when you arrive... It's all overwhelming but completely exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment