Thursday, May 13, 2010

11 weeks

I found new "comparison" photos that I like so much better, so I switched them all out in old posts and will continue to use these from now on.

Look how big you've gotten! From the teeny tiny poppy seed 7 weeks ago (that was so tiny compared to a quarter that they didn't even show the whole quarter) to now the size of a fig! (Your daddy, by the way, LOVES figs. But not as much as he loves you!)

When you were measured on the ultrasound it said that you were 4.19cm from the top of your head to your butt. I took out a ruler yesterday and saw that that's about the size of my pinkie finger! Still so tiny, with a long way to go, but growing quickly!

Now that I've seen you, it's hard not to tell the whole world about you! We're patiently waiting as we plan a "big sister day" for your sister next weekend, and then once SHE knows we will tell everyone else.

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment