Thursday, June 17, 2010

Music to my ears!


Despite seeing you moving and hearing your heartbeat last Thursday, I've still been a bit worried about you. My spotting comes and goes, and although I'm feeling more at ease, I still get nervous. So I decided to invest in a home doppler so I could check in on you every now and then. It came today and I was like a kid at Christmas--I couldn't wait to open it and try it!! It took me some time to find your heartbeat, but when I did, I was in heaven! Daddy listened to it, and your big sister listened to it, too (she was so silly--dancing around like it was rock music or something). It was great.

Tonight, while Daddy is at work and after I put Bebe to bed, I pulled it out again and lay on our bed for 30 minutes just listening to the whoosh-woosh-woosh of your heart and talking to you.

I'm seriously on cloud nine!

No comments:

Post a Comment