Thursday, June 17, 2010

16 weeks!


Growing, growing, growing... you're growing, growing, growing! 12 weeks (3 months) have passed since we found out we were expecting you. It's been quite a roller coaster lately, but I am SO happy that you're here and still with us. I think I'm starting to feel you move more, although it's very subtle. You're still down very low, just above my pubic bone, which is why I'm not "showing" much yet. Hmmm.... carrying low, symptoms completely different from when I was pregnant with your big sister, heartrate of 144, according to old wives tales, all those things mean "boy." But the Chinese gender chart (which was right for Bebe) says "girl." I guess we will see!

The other day Bebe asked me if the next time we get pictures of you, the doctor can tell us if you're a brother or a sister. I had to explain to her that we want to wait and have a surprise! I think that is tough for her, but we will make it fun--I'm thinking about having her choose a "boy" outfit and a "girl" outfit for when you are born, so that you can wear home whatever she has chosen. I know she'll love that!

We are all so anxiously waiting for you. We love you so much.

1 comment:

  1. I've thought "boy" since the moment you told me you were pregnant...so we shall see!

    ReplyDelete