Thursday, June 3, 2010

14 weeks

So now here we are, Dois, at 14 weeks. This week has been a roller coaster, to say the least... and the roller coaster is continuing, unfortunately. How I wish I could transport myself back to a week ago, when I was on a "high" from telling everyone about you, seeing my belly grow, and starting to imagine our lives with you in the picture.

But now here I sit, just wonder if you're really the size of a lemon in there. Are you still growing? Are you well? I am doing everything in my power to take good care of you, and it's very hard for me to accept that no matter how hard I try, I'm not really the one in control.

I tried with no luck to make my appointment for next week to be sooner... so it will be a long week ahead. I'm hoping and praying that I'll get the chance to post a "15 weeks" post.

I'm never going to take you for granted, Little One. Never. Mommy loves you so much (and Daddy and your big sister do, too!).

No comments:

Post a Comment