Thursday, August 19, 2010

25 weeks



What's that? A rutabaga. Don't ask me anything about them, because I've never eaten one or seen one in my life, but apparently you weigh about the same as the average one (about 1.5 pounds).

You and I are off on an adventure this weekend!
OK, not really an adventure, but you might notice that things will be a LITTLE quieter and probably A LOT warmer.

I'm whisking you away for a weekend--just you and me, kid--so I can relax and try to decompress a bit. Between hormones and the normal goings-on of life I've just been very, very... "testy." And I'm hoping that a weekend to refocus will help me do just that. So we're off to Lake Elsinore--a place I've never been nor heard much about--for the sole reason of getting away for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment