Thursday, August 5, 2010

23 weeks


This last week, I will admit, has been a rough one. I've had a terrible time sleeping (just can't get comfortable, even with a body pillow), I've had a lot of heartburn/acid reflux, and I've had a lot of lower back aches and pains.

It got to the point where I said to your Daddy the other day, "I don't know how I will do 18 more weeks of this!"

I have not complained much AT ALL this pregnancy. I realize how very blessed I am to be carrying you inside of me, and so I have made it a point not to complain. But after a night of sleep that consisted of only 3 hours, I complained.

One day at a time, that's how I'll be taking it. One day at a time until you're here. I don't want you here now, or anytime soon... so I'll suffer while you're still "cooking"!

I love you so much.

(And hopefully will be able to post my belly pictures this weekend when we get our computer back!)

No comments:

Post a Comment