Thursday, July 29, 2010

22 weeks


Well, we survived our trip to see family and friends, with only a little bit of nausea/vertigo to deal with. Not bad! The whole time we were there, Bebe kept telling everyone about how she was going to be a big sister, how she thinks you're "a boy or a girl" (although more often than not she declared you are a boy), how she "wants one of each" (when asked if she wants a brother or a sister), etc. It was insanely cute!

It was great to go away for a few days, but it was hard to come home to colder temperatures.

I know I'm still lagging in posting my belly pictures--our hard drive completely crashed and needs to be reformatted. I spent the last 2 days backing up every single photo file we have... it took forever! Hopefully tomorrow it will finally be fixed and I can update.

You're wiggling inside of me every day now, I absolutely love feeling you move! And I haven't been too uncomfortable (yet) but last night I had my first charley horses--one in each calf at the same time! I remember them from being pregnant with Bebe.... good thing I remembered how to stop them as soon as they started! I can't believe we're getting closer and closer to your arrival... I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment