Thursday, July 22, 2010

21 weeks




Well, here we are a week later and I still haven't posted my belly picture from last week! We have been having some computer problems at home, and so I am not able to edit and post that picture just yet. But it's taken, I promise!

As I type this, you are jumping around inside of me. Can I tell you how much I love feeling you move?? It is just so incredibly amazing! And now, when I lay down on my back, I can sometimes SEE my stomach move as you kick. Too cool!

Tomorrow we head to NY for a long weekend to visit family--everyone is excited to see me (with you inside of me!), and we are very excited to see everyone as well. I'm not looking forward to the flights to and from there, but I did them at 19 weeks with your big sister and survived, so I'm not too worried, I guess.

It's hard to believe we've reached a point where there's LESS time until your birth than you have been inside of me... 21 down, 19 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment