Thursday, July 8, 2010

19 weeks


19 down and 21 to go--almost halfway there!

The highlight of this week was definitely on Tuesday night when Daddy got to feel you kick for the first time! He was so excited to feel you move, and we just snuggled for a while after.

We also spent some time on Monday registering. As I mentioned, Grandma had been pestering me and I caved... I've decided it's nice to have a list (besides the tattered piece of paper that I carry in my purse) to look at and see what I need/want. Plus, I hear they send you coupons for purchasing off your registry. I'll take discounts!

Next week sometime (or possibly early the following week) will be the "big ultrasound"--it's when they measure all of your body parts and make sure everything is working OK. It's also when people find out if they're having a boy or a girl. I admit, I want to know, but when I told Daddy I was wavering, he declared that HE doesn't want to know (it's funny, early on he was the one who wanted to know and I didn't)... so I guess that is that--he made the choice easy for me! Still, I am looking forward to seeing you and how big you've gotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment