Thursday, July 1, 2010

18 weeks


Hehe... you're the size of one of the foods that I'm craving most right now. Darn, now I want peppers!

Well, here we are at 18 weeks... half-way to a full-term baby!

I have to admit, I've started shopping for you... I bought a swing at a garage sale on Saturday. I have bought almost all the cloth diapers we'll need for your first month or two of life. Today we bought your crib (we would have waited, but we caught an awesome deal on Amazon and couldn't resist!). Your grandmothers have both bought things for you (clothes, I think). And I caved and started an Amazon wishlist because Grandma asked me to. Actually, she asked me to start a registry at Babies R Us but I haven't gotten to it yet. That involves going into that store, and I'm not a HUGE fan... I want to put the little things on it from there, though--like bottles, burp cloths, etc. Grandma thinks when we visit them this month that people will want to buy stuff for us. I'm not so sure, but for Grandma's sake, I am following directions like a good girl. :)

Between the reality of baby things filling our house and the reality of feeling you kicking me (I don't feel it all day, but at least once a day usually), I just can't believe it all still. I am so, so, so incredibly blessed and lucky that you're coming to join our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment