Friday, March 26, 2010

Well, hello there.

It's been 9 years, 8 months, and 19 days since your Daddy and I met for the first time.
It's been 7 years, 11 months, and 10 days since I got an e-mail from him saying, "Do you still remember me?"
It's been 7 years, 2 months, and 25 days since he stepped off of a plane in NY to visit me.
It's been 7 years, 2 months, and 19 days since he asked me in the airport if I would marry him, and I said, "YES!"
It's been 6 years, 8 months, and 7 days since we packed up a rental car with most of my stuff and started our cross-country trip to NY to California, to finally be in the same state.
It's been 6 years, 3 months, and 27 days since that beautiful, sunny Thanksgiving Day when we stood in front of family and friends and promised to love each other for a life time.
It's been 5 years, 6 months, and 20 days since your sister Bebe came into this world.
And now, here we are, the first day of 253 days (or 8 months, 8 days) where we are excitedly awaiting your arrival into this world.

We love you so much already.

No comments:

Post a Comment